Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Final Act

It’s the end, and it finally hit me...
I've hang on for too long, for something that never existed
I've wasted my time holding on, and wishing for more
I've suffered enough, that I can't even feel the pain anymore

it's bitter sweet...
loving someone unconditonally
accepting the fact that i was only an option, and not a choice to choose
knowing that i deserve someone, yet i settled for less

i've done everything i could...
and i end up contradicting myself most of the time
it should have ended a long time ago
but i kept doing the same mistake, over and over

i'm walking away, and i'll never look back...
i'll never have to play the what if's of life
for it ended the way it should be
i'm better off without you

no more tears, and feeling numb inside...
i might have lost a grip on reality
but tomorrow is another day
it's the final act, but it doesn't mean that you'll be the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment