Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Moment

I pulled away for a reason,
Even though it felt so good holding you close…
I can't read your mind,
So I did what I thought was right

I thought I was dreaming, when you we're holding me in your arms
But there you were, standing right in front of me
I wanted more, but I don't know what your real feelings are
Maybe I had doubts, since I’ve been here before

I kept playing that moment, and not wanting it to end
I could have asked for more, but can you give me as much?
I can only wish, but I’ll be wishing for a miracle
To hope is not accepting the fate that we have, knowing that there is no chance!

I closed my eyes, and I can feel the warmth of your caress
I can hear the beat of your heart
And I can taste your sweet lips
I look into your eyes and I don’t want to let go!

It might be wrong, but it felt so right…
We met at the crossroad and I need to decide
No matter which way I turn, what matters, is that I found you!
What’s next is a question? I don’t really want to know the answer…

I can easily walk away, and lie about how I feel
But I rather be true, and take it from here
I've got nothing to lose, when we're not even trying
I never felt this way before and that's for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment